The beam consists of one standard 2.4 m beam and one 1.2 m beam. The beams connect with a inner connecting brace that is secured from the bottom of the beam. It can be assembled or disassembled in less than two minutes.
It is made using cross grain laminated wood construction. This gives the beam its strength and prevents warping or twisting. The core is planed and sanded to the competition oval beam shape. Our beams are built as close as possible to competition beams for a realistic training experience. This includes the padding, covering and shape.
The padding is closed cell polyethylene foam. The same padding that is used on competition beams. It is covered with a heavy grade synthetic suede material. The material is durable and easy to clean. The work surface is 10.16cm wide and the beam is 17.78cm high.
The support braces are 30.48cm wide and made of steel with rubber caps. This will make a great practice beam.
- Heavy Grade Synthetic Suede Covering
- Padded Top
- Cross Grain Laminated Wood Construction
- Hand Planed and Sanded Core
- Oval Shaped Sides
- Material seams on bottom are covered with wood trim for a finished look.
- No exposed staples
- Weight Limit 113kg
All items ship within three days. Transit time is 1-7 days. When your package is scanned for shipment you will receive tracking information at the email address you provide during the checkout process.
NSW / ACT - 1 to 2 days
VIC / STH QLD - 2 to 3 days
NTH QLD - 3 to 5 days
SA / NT / WA - 4 to 7 days
The shipping rates listed on our website are for Australia. We can not ship to PO Boxes.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- overall this is amazing i recommend getting it
- Very easy to put together, met more than my expectations, legs are metal and can be replaced for a higher version which is great.