THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY BACKORDERED UNTIL MAY 20TH. RESERVE YOURS NOW AT THE SPECIAL SALES PRICE. YOU CAN EXPECT DELIVERY BETWEEN MAY 20TH AND MAY 25TH.
Advanced Elite High Bar
We are introducing our redesigned Elite Training High Bar. It is now better than ever.
Adjustable Height every three inches from .89m up to 1.52m
Weight Capacity 68 kg
1.2m Wood Bar – Made of Oak
Lock Out Pull Pins for One Person Height Adjustment
Cross Braces for StabilityTwo Year Warranty
Made in the USA
We manufacture the Strongest and Safest training High Bar in the world!
- Made in the USA
- Our bars are manufactured by The Beam Store, not a third party or in China. This allows us the greatest degree of quality control. We oversee the entire manufacturing process from the initial metal cutting to the final packaging.
- Locking Screws
- We have added two additional locking screws on the adjustable arms. These keep the telescoping arms that adjust in height from wobbling when in use.
- All-Welded Design
- We use an all-welded design. We use welding as much as possible in the frame while still allowing the bar to be shipped using small package carriers like FedEx or UPS to ship. This provides a stronger, safer and more stable bar for your child.
- Weight Capacity
- The recommended weight capacity of The Beam Store Elite Training Bar is 68Kg This can be increased if desired by placing a sheet of plywood or MDF in the center of the frame.
- What makes The Beam Store Elite Training High Bar the strongest also makes it the safest. We use heavy-gauge steel combined with all-welded construction combined with redundant strength bracing combined with convenient features like lockout Pull Pins and height locking screws
NSW / ACT - 1 to 2 days
VIC / STH QLD - 2 to 3 days
NTH QLD - 3 to 5 days
SA / NT / WA - 4 to 7 days
We can not ship to PO Boxes.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS This warranty does not include: ❑ Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended. ❑ Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care ❑ Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents ❑ Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse ❑ Normal wear and tear ❑ Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance ❑ Any used, previously displayed items